Oven Cleaning Tameside
- Free onsite estimate upon request
- Flexibility in scheduling the appointment- we work on weekends too
- Fully insured
- Extensively trained oven cleaning professionals
- Eco-friendly cleaning solvents
- First off, we remove all detachable parts from the oven to provide a thorough clean. This includes grills, trays, and the oven door.
- Next, these parts are immersed in a specific cleaning solution that helps to dissolve stubborn grease and grime.
- In the meantime, the interior of the oven is polished, targeting all those hard-to-reach corners.
- After the parts have been soaked, they are thoroughly scrubbed to ensure every bit of residue is removed.
- Finally, we re-assemble the oven, ensuring it is functioning perfectly.
- As a bonus, we also offer to replace any damaged parts or light bulbs, ensuring your oven is in its best possible condition.
Professional Oven Cleaning Services
Our Oven Cleaning Prices:
|Packages||Single Oven||Double Oven||Promo Single||Promo Double|
A Decade of Exceptional Oven and Kitchen Cleaning in Tameside:
Pure white vinegar can be used for cleaning purposes, but it's often diluted with water for general cleaning to reduce its strong smell and potential for causing mild irritation.
Bicarbonate of soda can be used to clean oven doors. It's a mild abrasive and can help scrub away grease and grime.
Steam is a great way to clean ovens, especially for regular maintenance and light cleaning.
It's generally recommended to use the self-cleaning function of your oven once or twice a year to maintain its cleanliness.
Cleaning an oven is usually more effective when it's cold, to prevent burns and allow cleaning solutions to work properly without evaporating.