Oven Cleaning Shooters Hill SE18, DA16
- Free onsite estimate upon request
- Flexibility in scheduling the appointment- we work on weekends too
- Fully insured
- Extensively trained oven cleaning professionals
- Eco-friendly cleaning solvents
- First and foremost, we thoroughly inspect your oven to determine its present condition.
- Then, we remove all detachable parts for a comprehensive clean.
- We then, immerse these parts in a custom solution to get rid of all resilient grease and grime.
- The interior of the oven is then cleaned thoroughly to eliminate baked-on food and stains.
- After cleaning, we reinstall the parts and conduct a operation check to ensure everything is working as it should.
- Finally, we make sure to leave your kitchen spotless, ensuring we clear away any mess created during the cleaning process.
Professional Oven Cleaning Services
Our Oven Cleaning Prices:
|Packages||Single Oven||Double Oven||Promo Single||Promo Double|
A Decade of Exceptional Oven and Kitchen Cleaning in Shooters Hill SE18, DA16:
Years of baked-on grease can be cleaned by using a heavy-duty oven cleaner, or a paste of baking soda and vinegar, allowing it to sit for several hours or overnight, then scrubbing and rinsing thoroughly.
If you leave baking soda in the oven, it won't harm your oven, but it might leave a residue that could affect the taste of food cooked in the oven. It's best to wipe it out after cleaning.
To manually clean an oven, you can use commercial oven cleaner or a mixture of baking soda and water. Apply the chosen cleaner, allow it to work for a bit, then scrub and rinse.
White vinegar's acidity makes it a powerful cleaner and can be more effective than baking soda for certain tasks like cutting through heavy grease.
For cleaning oven racks, professionals might use a commercial-grade degreaser or an alkaline-based cleaning solution.