Oven Cleaning Lewisham Central
- Free onsite estimate upon request
- Flexibility in scheduling the appointment- we work on weekends too
- Fully insured
- Extensively trained oven cleaning professionals
- Eco-friendly cleaning solvents
- First and foremost, we carefully inspect your oven to assess its existing condition.
- Next, we take off all removable parts for an in-depth clean.
- Next up, soak these parts in a custom solution to remove all resilient grease and grime.
- The interior of the oven is then scrubbed meticulously to eradicate baked-on food and stains.
- After cleaning, we replace the parts and conduct a function check to ensure everything is working correctly.
- Finally, we make sure to leave your kitchen clean, ensuring we clean up any mess created during the cleaning process.
Professional Oven Cleaning Services
Our Oven Cleaning Prices:
|Packages||Single Oven||Double Oven||Promo Single||Promo Double|
A Decade of Exceptional Oven and Kitchen Cleaning in Lewisham Central:
Without self-cleaning, you can manually clean the oven with cleaning products or a baking soda and vinegar solution, scrubbing all surfaces and rinsing thoroughly.
Tough grease can be removed with a mixture of baking soda and vinegar, or by using a commercial degreaser.
Cleaning an oven with vinegar involves making a solution of equal parts water and vinegar, spraying it inside the oven, allowing it to sit, then scrubbing and rinsing.
Cleaning the oven after each use is not necessary unless there's been a significant spill. Routine cleaning should be done every few months.
Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, bleach, and flammable cleaning agents to clean your oven as these can damage the surface or create a fire hazard.