Oven Cleaning Lee SE12, SE13, SE3
- Free onsite estimate upon request
- Flexibility in scheduling the appointment- we work on weekends too
- Fully insured
- Extensively trained oven cleaning professionals
- Eco-friendly cleaning solvents
- Initially, we carry out a thorough inspection of your oven, seeking to detect any likely issues.
- Next, we use our specifically designed cleaning products to initiate breaking down the hardened grime.
- Following this, our experienced staff proceeds to scrubbing every corner of your oven.
- Once this is done, a concluding check is carried out to confirm your oven is completely clean and set for use.
- In the end, we give you a brief summary of the cleaning process, including helpful pointers for future maintenance.
Professional Oven Cleaning Services
Our Oven Cleaning Prices:
|Packages||Single Oven||Double Oven||Promo Single||Promo Double|
A Decade of Exceptional Oven and Kitchen Cleaning in Lee SE12, SE13, SE3:
Yes, baking soda and vinegar create a reaction that can help to loosen grime and clean your oven.
White vinegar cleans well for the same reasons any vinegar does: it's a mild acid, so it can dissolve mineral deposits and other grime. It's also a natural deodorizer and antimicrobial.
For baked-on grease, a commercial oven cleaner or a mixture of baking soda and vinegar can be effective.
To operate the self-clean feature on an oven, remove any racks and pans, then close the door and select the self-clean option on the control panel. It will lock and heat up to high temperatures to burn off food residue, which can then be wiped out once cooled.
The self-cleaning function of many ovens does this, but if you're manually cleaning, it's safer to let the oven cool.