Oven Cleaning Lambeth SE1
- Free onsite estimate upon request
- Flexibility in scheduling the appointment- we work on weekends too
- Fully insured
- Extensively trained oven cleaning professionals
- Eco-friendly cleaning solvents
- Firstly, our team examines the oven to notice any issues.
- Next, we take off all removable parts to clean them separately.
- Our team applies dedicated products to eliminate hard-to-remove grime and grease.
- Following this, the oven is polished from inside out to ensure each nook and cranny are spotless.
- Finally, we put back together the oven and carry out a final check to guarantee everything is in top-notch condition.
Professional Oven Cleaning Services
Our Oven Cleaning Prices:
|Packages||Single Oven||Double Oven||Promo Single||Promo Double|
A Decade of Exceptional Oven and Kitchen Cleaning in Lambeth SE1:
For a quick clean of a very dirty oven, a commercial oven cleaner is usually the fastest and most effective solution.
The safest way to clean oven racks is to remove them from the oven and soak in a solution of warm water and dish soap or vinegar. After soaking, scrub the racks with a non-abrasive brush or sponge, then rinse and dry.
The effectiveness of baking soda and vinegar depends on the cleaning task. Vinegar is good at cutting through grease and can kill certain bacteria and viruses, while baking soda is a great mild abrasive that can scrub away tough stains and deodorize.
WD-40 isn't typically recommended for oven cleaning as it can leave a residue and it's flammable.
To remove burnt stuff from the bottom of the oven, try a paste of baking soda and water, leave it to sit for a while, then scrub off with a non-abrasive scrubber.