Oven Cleaning King’s Park
- Free onsite estimate upon request
- Flexibility in scheduling the appointment- we work on weekends too
- Fully insured
- Extensively trained oven cleaning professionals
- Eco-friendly cleaning solvents
- To begin with, we check your oven to spot any troubles that might affect the cleaning process. This is an essential part in our process to ensure maximum results.
- After the inspection, we dismantle the oven parts that can be removed. This allows us to wash each part independently and get to those hard-to-reach areas.
- Subsequently, we soak the removable parts in a specific solution to dissolve the filth and burnt-on food particles.
- While the parts are soaking, we clean the interior of the oven using safe cleaning products. This not only removes the dirt but also eliminates any bacteria.
- In the end, we reassemble the oven and give it a final buff. Your oven will look as brand new and ready for use.
Professional Oven Cleaning Services
Our Oven Cleaning Prices:
|Packages||Single Oven||Double Oven||Promo Single||Promo Double|
A Decade of Exceptional Oven and Kitchen Cleaning in King’s Park:
Both have their advantages. Steam ovens retain more of the nutrients in the food, making them a healthier option for cooking. Microwaves, on the other hand, are faster and more energy efficient.
It's typically suggested to remove oven racks before using the self-clean feature, as the high heat can cause discolouration or warping.
The trick for cleaning oven racks is to let them soak in a dish soap and hot water solution for a few hours or overnight, which helps to loosen grime. Then scrub with a non-abrasive scrubber.
Avoid using abrasive cleaners or tools on your oven, especially on self-cleaning models. They can scratch the surface and damage the protective coating.
Steel wool itself is not highly resistant to heat and can ignite if exposed to a flame or extremely high temperatures.