Oven Cleaning Cheadle Heath
- Free onsite estimate upon request
- Flexibility in scheduling the appointment- we work on weekends too
- Fully insured
- Extensively trained oven cleaning professionals
- Eco-friendly cleaning solvents
- First off, we remove all detachable parts from the oven to provide a in-depth clean. This includes shelves, trays, and the oven door.
- Next, these parts are immersed in a specific cleaning solution that helps to loosen stubborn grease and grime.
- In the meantime, the interior of the oven is scrubbed, targeting all those hard-to-reach corners.
- After the parts have been soaked, they are meticulously scrubbed to ensure every bit of residue is removed.
- Finally, we put back together the oven, ensuring it is working perfectly.
- As a bonus, we also offer to replace any damaged parts or light bulbs, ensuring your oven is in its best possible condition.
Professional Oven Cleaning Services
Our Oven Cleaning Prices:
|Packages||Single Oven||Double Oven||Promo Single||Promo Double|
A Decade of Exceptional Oven and Kitchen Cleaning in Cheadle Heath:
Electric ovens can be cleaned with a variety of methods, just like any other oven. It's always important to follow the manufacturer's recommendations.
It's not recommended to run the self-clean function overnight or when you're not home due to potential safety risks.
You should avoid using white vinegar on natural stone, hardwood floors, and electronics. It can etch natural stone, dull the finish on hardwood, and potentially damage electronic components.
Pressure washing oven racks is not typically recommended as it could potentially damage the finish or warp the metal.
Steam ovens can get mouldy if not dried properly after use.