Oven Cleaning Castledawson
- Free onsite estimate upon request
- Flexibility in scheduling the appointment- we work on weekends too
- Fully insured
- Extensively trained oven cleaning professionals
- Eco-friendly cleaning solvents
- Initially, we conduct a detailed check of your oven, seeking to detect any potential problems.
- Next, we use our custom-made cleaning agents to start dissolving the stubborn grime.
- Subsequently, our skilled team proceeds to scrubbing every nook and cranny of your oven.
- Following this, a final inspection is done to ensure your oven is thoroughly clean and ready for use.
- Finally, we give you a short summary of the cleaning procedure, containing useful suggestions for future maintenance.
Professional Oven Cleaning Services
Our Oven Cleaning Prices:
|Packages||Single Oven||Double Oven||Promo Single||Promo Double|
A Decade of Exceptional Oven and Kitchen Cleaning in Castledawson:
Cleaning an oven at 500 degrees is usually not recommended as it may cause damage or potential fire risk. The self-cleaning feature generally heats up to around 880 degrees Fahrenheit.
The effectiveness of baking soda and vinegar depends on the cleaning task. Vinegar is good at cutting through grease and can kill certain bacteria and viruses, while baking soda is a great mild abrasive that can scrub away tough stains and deodorize.
Cleaning a heavily soiled oven might take several hours, especially if a cleaner has to be left to sit for a period or if multiple treatments are needed.
The frequency of self-cleaning your oven depends on usage, but typically 2-4 times per year is adequate.
Once your oven is cleaned with vinegar and thoroughly dried, you can use it right away.