Oven Cleaning Bowes Park N22
- Free onsite estimate upon request
- Flexibility in scheduling the appointment- we work on weekends too
- Fully insured
- Extensively trained oven cleaning professionals
- Eco-friendly cleaning solvents
- To start with, we meticulously inspect your oven to determine its present condition.
- Subsequently, we detach all detachable parts for an in-depth clean.
- We then, soak these parts in a unique solution to get rid of all hard-to-remove grease and grime.
- The interior of the oven is then polished intensely to eradicate baked-on food and stains.
- After cleaning, we put back the parts and execute a function check to ensure everything is working correctly.
- Finally, we make sure to leave your kitchen spotless, ensuring we clear away any mess created during the cleaning process.
Professional Oven Cleaning Services
Our Oven Cleaning Prices:
|Packages||Single Oven||Double Oven||Promo Single||Promo Double|
A Decade of Exceptional Oven and Kitchen Cleaning in Bowes Park N22:
Professional cleaners typically use commercial-grade oven cleaning solutions, which are often more potent than consumer-grade products. They also have specialized tools to disassemble and deep clean the oven.
For an overnight deep cleaning, apply a paste of baking soda and water or a commercial oven cleaner to the interior of the oven. Allow it to sit overnight, then scrub and rinse.
After cleaning your oven, it's advised to ventilate it for about 15-30 minutes, or until any remaining fumes or smells have dissipated.
Eliminating baked-in oil can be achieved by applying a paste of baking soda and water or a commercial oven cleaner, allowing it to sit to break down the grime, then scrubbing and rinsing.
While technically you can, it's usually recommended to remove them to prevent discolouration or damage.